A few things you may not have considered when choosing your wedding cake.
Should you compromise style over taste or can you literally have your cake and eat it?
- Naked or un-iced cakes will not last all day so speak to the baker about delivery
- Cupcakes are a great take away for guests, but don’t forget boxes
- Size does matter, if you want a “wow” go high with those tiers.
- Personalize your cake with a topper, you can reflect your hobbies and interests.
- If haven’t got a sweet tooth go for cheese and don’t worry about it, if you like it who cares.