Planning Your Timeline
A good timeline is the key to having a stress free wedding day. Even if you’re not great at sticking to a plan it’s a good idea to have one to fall back on.
It doesn’t have to be daunting, here are some areas to focus on.
- The day will go so fast to allow more time than you think for each section.
- Why not try some group shot posing with the family at Christmas, then on the day it will be like a transformers “assemble”
- Work with the photographer to create a timeline and keep all vendors involved. Consider a group email so everyone is on the same page.
- Plan in time where nothing is planned, you need time to chat and drink with guests.
- Give the speakers a time limit, if they are talkers and run over too much they can throw off the entire plan of the day.