Making The List
The family group shots can be the most daunting part, but organizing group shots, they run as smoothly as the rest of the day.
With planning, they can be fun and make as epic photographs as the couple images.
- Consider how long you want to stand smiling for during your wedding day, keep it as short as possible.
- Allow 5 mins per group to help figure out how long it will take.
- Assign a key person who knows both sides of the families to gather guests on the day so you can relax and enjoy yourself rather than chasing guests around.
- Decide on the amount you want before the day and if you can combine family members into the same photo.
- Think about group dynamics and let the photographer know about any sensitive family situations before hand to avoid awkwardness on the day